To lower the pressure? Naturally!
Now the opinion of experts has changed dramatically: hypertension has significantly “rejuvenated”, working people began to complain about increased pressure in the prime of life. Therefore, at the first signs of hypertension, doctors recommend taking action. And the lifestyle here is no less important than taking medication! For example, if you suffer from excess weight, then losing weight by 5-10 kg, you will significantly improve the tonometer.
1. First of all, you will have to make amendments to your usual diet. It is necessary to reduce the consumption of salt and animal fats, replace white bread with whole grains and eat more vegetables and fruits (8-10 pieces per day), and consume dairy products of low fat content. The results of the study showed: only using a diet for 2 months can reduce pressure by an average of 6 points.
2. Foods rich in potassium and magnesium are especially useful. Potassium is rich in bananas, oranges, potatoes, as well as clams and natural yogurts. And the main sources of magnesium are green vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and beans.
3. Reduce the amount of salt. First of all, nutritionists advise to refuse semi-finished products and sausages - they contain the most salt and harmful flavor enhancers.
4. Teas and some herbs act almost like medicines, significantly reducing pressure. For example, hibiscus herbal tea contains vasodilating substances. Such tea can replace both morning coffee and a soothing drink at night.
5. Running, walking, swimming, dancing, shaping - moderate physical activity helps to train the heart and blood vessels, and reduce pressure. To maximize the effect, evenly distribute the load: 20 minutes a day will be enough. And before starting classes, you need to consult a doctor.
6. Amazing fact: clutching a tennis ball in your hand for 10 minutes, you can reduce the pressure by several points. During this exercise, active points on the palms are massaged. However, regularity is important: if you stop training, then after 2 weeks the pressure indicators will return to their previous level.
Body and soul
7. Plan your time for relaxation. Due to stress and chronic fatigue, the level of stress hormones goes up, and pressure rises with it. 10 minutes of meditation per day can dramatically change the situation - try different techniques to find the one that suits you.
8. Get rid of the negative ones that block the sources of constant stress in your life, whether it is a busy work schedule, traffic jams or household chores, you should think about how you can change the situation, or even seek help from a psychologist. And, if now your pressure is on the upper limit of the norm, start prevention right now! Do not forget: normal pressure will make you healthier, and therefore happier!