How to care for indoor plants
Daylight hours during this period are short, so indoor plants should be put closer to the window.
• Note that for dieffenbachia, ficus, philodendrons, senpolia, monstera, anthurium, etc. the most favorable temperature is + 16−18˚С. In winter, indoor plants that actively bloom should be illuminated with fluorescent lamps.
• To increase air humidity in a dry room, spray palm trees, ferns, and ficuses from the spray gun daily with water.
• In winter, most houseplants are at rest, too high a temperature is harmful, so keep them away from heating appliances. And pour warm water.
• Water blooming clivia, hippeastrum, eucharis every 2 weeks with a weak 0.1% solution of a complete mineral fertilizer.
• Keep cold-loving plants (oleander, aucubu, cypress, boxwood, cryptomeria, needle, etc.) in a cool, light room, rarely water it.
PHOTO: LEGION MEDIA
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.